Arix Bioscience is a global healthcare and life science company focused on generating value from the commercialisation of innovation in healthcare, with a permanent capital structure supporting a long-term investment model.
- Company launched with initial fundraise in February 2016
- Aims to support companies bringing promising early-stage innovations to market while enabling a broader range of people to invest in that innovation through an IPO
£113mOversubscribed IPO, raising of new proceeds
- Create and develop profile based on internationally-regarded team and innovative investment opportunity
- Explain a complex company structure and underline the distinction between the Company and other IP commercialisation peers.
- Educate investors, commentators and the sector through international newspaper, newswire, trade and investment media and television coverage, especially to support US business activities
- Guide introduction to public company investor relations
- Significant interest and coverage across all media including the Financial Times, Bloomberg, the Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, Fierce Biotech and Endpoints
- Awareness of the company, team and proposition across the sector
- Oversubscribed IPO raising £113m of new proceeds
More case studies
Immunocore is the world's leading TCR company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases.
Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.
Vectura is a FTSE 250, industry-leading device & formulation business for inhaled airways disease.