Cambridge Innovation Capital plc (CIC) is a venture capital investor enabling visionaries to build global, category-leading companies in the UK’s Cambridge ecosystem.
- Cambridge Innovation Capital is a VC investor focused on IP rich technology and life science businesses from the Cambridge ecosystem
- Announced a £150 million private financing in April 2019
£150 millionprivate financing announced in April 2019
- Consilium managed the news announcement exclusively and under embargo with the Financial Times’ Science Editor
- This was followed by a broad distribution strategy including newswire distribution to Europe, US and Asia and a follow up push to global media outlets
- Very positive and detailed story in the FT outlining CIC’s investment strategy and vision for supporting businesses in and around Cambridge
More case studies
CMR Surgical is developing next-generation robotic systems for minimal access surgery.
Immunocore is a leading T cell receptor (TCR) company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases, through its pioneering soluble TCR technology platform.
Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.