IBA is a global leader in proton therapy solutions for the treatment of cancer.
- Growing success of the business did not yet have the international recognition it deserved
- Proton therapy was a misunderstood modality that was seen as expensive with sceptical clinical relevance
1/2of the world’s proton therapy centers installed by IBA
- Enhance profile across global financial community and media
- Alongside Senior Management at IBA, communicate proton therapy market potential
- Specialised investor events, financial conferences and analyst relations to enhance understanding of the business and the market opportunity
- Enhanced profile and understanding, reflected in strong share price momentum
- Heightened international interest with all stakeholders and attracting new global investors
More case studies
Arix Bioscience is a global healthcare and life science company focused on generating value from the commercialisation of innovation in healthcare, with a permanent capital structure supporting a long-term investment model.
Immunocore is the world's leading TCR company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases.
Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.