IBA is a global leader in proton therapy solutions for the treatment of cancer.
- Previously limited profile, misunderstood, and share price was under pressure
1/2of the world’s proton therapy centers installed by IBA
- Brought in to enhance profile, streamline story and strategically position IBA with financial community globally
- Utilised specialised investor events, financial conferences and analyst relations to enhance understanding
- Significant analyst interest and coverage initiated by European and US banks
- Heightened media profile in Belgium and internationally
- Enhanced understanding of the potential of the proton therapy market
More case studies
Arix Bioscience is focused on generating value from innovation in healthcare, with a permanent capital structure supporting a long-term investment model.
Immunocore is a leading T cell receptor (TCR) company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases, through its pioneering soluble TCR technology platform.
Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.