Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.
- Private company seeking to enhance profile and communications ahead of commercial launch of its compact haemodialysis system, SC+ and fundraising
$77billion global dialysis market
- Conduct a full spectrum review of key messaging, corporate materials, website, presentation, Q&A etc.
- Strategic use of newsflow to raise profile
- Media contact programme with national business and healthcare journalists
- Sell-side analyst targeting programme
- Renewed company messaging and positioning reflected across refreshed corporate materials
- Extensive media coverage across targeted trade publications and international print and broadcast media, including BBC Breakfast News, The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Mail and Medtech Insight
- Heightened City profile
More case studies
Vectura is a FTSE 250, industry-leading device & formulation business for inhaled airways disease.
Horizon Discovery is a world-leader in the application of gene editing and is at the centre of innovation and drug discovery.
IBA is a global leader in proton therapy solutions for the treatment of cancer.