Transforming the lives of airways disease patients
Vectura is an industry-leading device & formulation business for inhaled airways disease.
- Recurring revenues driven by on-market partnered products, underpinned by a robust pipeline
- Consilium appointed to provide strategic IR and communications guidance to enlarged Vectura Group post-merger with Skyepharma in 2016
£441mmerger with Skyepharma
- Supporting implementation of international IR and profile-raising strategy
- Review of corporate materials including website, key messaging, presentation, Q&A
- Media engagement to position Vectura as new international ‘respiratory powerhouse’ post-merger
- Media/analyst messaging management around a regulatory setback for a key programme
- Ongoing simplification of the story and strategy, including development of additional suggested materials
- Simplification of investment case – enhanced focus on core strengths and clear guidance
More case studies
Horizon Discovery is a world-leader in the application of gene editing and gene modulation technologies and is at the centre of innovation and drug discovery.
Cambridge Innovation Capital plc (CIC) is a venture capital investor enabling visionaries to build global, category-leading companies in the UK’s Cambridge ecosystem.
CMR Surgical is developing next-generation robotic systems for minimal access surgery.