Horizon Discovery is a world-leader in the application of gene editing and gene modulation technologies and is at the centre of innovation and drug discovery.
- High science story with ongoing requirement for education of stakeholders
- Transformational acquisition of GE Healthcare Dharmacon, Inc. for $85 million
- Raised £80 million in an over-subscribed placing bringing in new significant US shareholders and US analyst coverage
- Work in partnership with management to develop an international IR and profile raising strategy to build knowledge and awareness
- Simplify the story, outline achievable milestones and make the news impactful
- Target international media to profile the Horizon investment case as the Company delivers on strategy
23,000+catalogue products and related research services in over 50 countries
- Clear announcements and media coverage, including tips by the Sunday Times’ Business Editor and the Financial Times, have had a positive impact on the share price with clear and well understood messages
More case studies
IBA is a global leader in proton therapy solutions for the treatment of cancer.
Arix Bioscience is focused on generating value from innovation in healthcare, with a permanent capital structure supporting a long-term investment model.
Immunocore is a leading T cell receptor (TCR) company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases, through its pioneering soluble TCR technology platform.