Horizon Discovery is a world-leader in the application of gene editing and gene modulation technologies and is at the centre of innovation and drug discovery.
- High science story with ongoing requirement for education of stakeholders
- Transformational acquisition of GE Healthcare Dharmacon, Inc. for $85 million
- Raised $80 million in an over-subscribed placing bringing in new significant US shareholders and US analyst coverage
- Work in partnership with management to develop an international IR and profile raising strategy to build knowledge and awareness
- Simplify the story, outline achievable milestones and make the news impactful
- Target international media to profile the Horizon investment case as the Company delivers on strategy
23,000+catalogue products and related research services in over 50 countries
- Clear announcements and media coverage, including tips by the Sunday Times’ Business Editor and the Financial Times, have had a positive impact on the share price with clear and well understood messages
More case studies
IBA is a global leader in proton therapy solutions for the treatment of cancer.
Arix Bioscience is focused on generating value from innovation in healthcare, with a permanent capital structure supporting a long-term investment model.
Immunocore is the world’s leading TCR (T cell receptor) company focused on delivering first-in-class biologics that transform lives. The Company’s therapeutics have broad applicability across a wide range of indications, including solid tumours and infectious diseases, and can access a far wider range of targets than typical antibody-based therapies. Its ImmTAC technology enables circulating T cells to selectively identify and kill diseased cells with ultra-high specificity and potency and reduced toxicity.