Immunocore is the world's leading TCR company developing biological drugs to treat cancer, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases. Its ImmTAC technology enables circulating T cells to selectively identify and kill diseased cells with ultra-high specificity and potency and reduced toxicity.
- Lead candidate in Phase IIa studies in metastatic melanoma
- Europe’s largest ever private financing round in biotech with a raise of $320 million in July 2015
$320mEurope’s largest ever private financing round in biotech
- Detailed review and overhaul of all corporate materials, including key messages
- Extensive programme of media introductions in the weeks before the fundraise announcement, ensuring that key journalists knew the company well
- Placement of fundraise story under embargo, yielding worldwide coverage including Financial Times, WSJ, New York Times, newswires and international trade press.
- Extensive coverage across all international leading media, business and trade press
- Momentum continued with follow-up coverage in the Financial Times (Lombard), Washington Post, The Sunday Times (featured CEO interview) and New York Times
More case studies
Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.
Vectura is a FTSE 250, industry-leading device & formulation business for inhaled airways disease.
Horizon Discovery is a world-leader in the application of gene editing and is at the centre of innovation and drug discovery.