Immunocore is the world’s leading TCR (T cell receptor) company focused on delivering first-in-class biologics that transform lives. The Company’s therapeutics have broad applicability across a wide range of indications, including solid tumours and infectious diseases, and can access a far wider range of targets than typical antibody-based therapies. Its ImmTAC technology enables circulating T cells to selectively identify and kill diseased cells with ultra-high specificity and potency and reduced toxicity.
- Lead candidate IMCgp100 in pivotal clinical studies as a monotherapy for patients with metastatic melanoma
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation investment of $40 million for collaboration in infectious diseases in 2016
- Europe’s largest ever private financing round in biotech with a raise of $320 million in 2015
$320mEurope’s largest ever private financing round in biotech
- Detailed review and overhaul of all corporate materials, including key messages and creation of a corporate video
- Extensive programme of media introductions in the weeks before the fundraise announcement in 2015, ensuring that key journalists knew the Company well
- Communicating Immunocore’s scientific story more broadly, particularly in the run-up to the publication of key scientific data in 2017, including compelling single-agent efficacy of IMCgp100 in a solid, ‘cold’, low mutation tumour
- Placement of Series A fundraise news, under embargo, yielding worldwide coverage including Financial Times, WSJ, New York Times, newswires and international trade press
- Momentum continued with ongoing interest in Immunocore’s scientific programme and widespread coverage of corporate development and data during 2016 and 2017
More case studies
Quanta is a medical device company providing innovative haemodialysis solutions for the clinic and the home.
Vectura is a FTSE 250, industry-leading device & formulation business for inhaled airways disease.
Horizon Discovery is a world-leader in the application of gene editing and gene modulation technologies and is at the centre of innovation and drug discovery.